The 2nd NBLC Internal Legal Opinion Competition 2020 : ONLINE CLASS
Tanggal : 14 – 15 November 2020
Deskripsi Event :
Greetings, Business Law Enthusiats!
The 2nd National Business Law Community Internal Legal Opinion Competition 2020 Online Class is now open!
The Covid-19 pandemic had a huge impact on various companies throughout Indonesia, many of which are experiencing financial struggle. This year, The 2nd National Business Law Community Internal Legal Opinion Competition 2020 will conduct an online class with the main theme of Acquisition as a Corporate Action: a Study on the Theoretical and Practical Aspects from the Perspective of Indonesian Law. With this event, we hope to broaden the knowledge of future corporate lawyers regarding one of the most general corporate action a company can take as a step to stabilize its financial situation.
This Online Class will be held for 2 days with the following sub-topics in each day:
- Day 1 Topic : “Corporate Restructuring 101: Acquisition on Private Limited Liability Companies”
- Date: Saturday, November 14th, 2020
- With the speakaer Iwan Nurjadin, S.H., LL.M.,
- as Partner at Nurjadin Sumono Mulyadi & Partners
- Day 2 Topic : “Conditional Sales and Purchase Agreement in Acquisition
- for Private Limited Liability Company”
- Date: Sunday, November 15th, 2020
- With the speakers Dewi Savitri Reni, S.H., LL.M.,
as Partner at SSEK Legal Consultants, Michael Carl, J.D., S.H., as Foregin Advisor at SSEK Legal Consultants and Aldilla Stephanie Suwana, S.H., LL.M., as Associate at SSEK Legal Consultants
The registration fee for this event is Rp50.000,. The registration fee includes a slot as a participant, e-Certificate, Material Module, Minutes of the event, and a chance for other prizes that will be given to best participants. Don’t miss out the chance to register because there will be limited slots available!
This event is Open For Public!
Go get register yourself through blsfhui.com/nblc-iloc-onlineclass/
More Information :
- Line: @957ktmlb
- Instagram: @nblciloc
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Event Full Supported by EVENTJAKARTA